What we did
- Ran Innovation Lab training sessions with approximately 60% of Kimberly-Clark’s employees around Australia and New Zealand.
- Provided an easy-to-use innovation and creative thinking toolkit to all participants, and applied these tools to real life Kimberly-Clark business challenges.
- Achieved universally positive feedback from the hundreds of participants (a rare event, according to Kimberly-Clark).
- The tools have been used to tackle all sorts of business issues across a range of departments including Marketing, Sales, Finance, IT and Supply Chain.
- The tools have led to ideas that have produced millions of dollars in new product ideas, as well as saving a tonne of money in process improvements.
We’ve enjoyed the high energy presentation style, the fact that the techniques are science-based with rationale about why they work, and most of all we’ve enjoyed the fact that the tools and techniques are simple and easy to remember and implement. Previous creativity training has been fun but complicated, and therefore not very useful. Inventium’s training is fun, simple, energising and useful. It can be used to tackle all sorts of business issues, and it produces ideas with more substance and buy-in than many other techniques.