What we did
- Ran a 2-day Australian Leadership Team strategy planning and innovation workshop focusing on the 3 business challenges.
- Provided post-workshop implementation support in order to define one core business challenge for the whole Australian team to address.
- Ran a 1-day Innovation workshop with the entire Australian team to engage them around one of the business challenges identified.
- Coached Innovation Champions on idea refinement and business case development for presentation to the leadership team.
- Initiated the execution of 2 key innovations.
- UCB Australia successfully launched 2 significant innovations throughout 2012.
- The innovations were effective at significantly increasing productivity and well being across the Australian team.
- Out of more than 100 innovation submissions presented at the Global Annual UCB conference, the UCB Australia ‘Flexibility at Work’ idea won the award for best innovation.
- Improved capability to conduct innovation sessions and increased team openness to innovation and change.
Without Inventium, UCB Australia would probably never have transformed the way we work for the benefit of every colleague and customer; thanks to Inventium methodology which is focused not only on creativity but also thorough implementation, even the most sceptical became involved and supportive of our transformational process. The tangible results are fantastic and the long term impact on the creativity of individuals will continue to generate value in the future for our organisation.