Transform your organisation with
best practice innovation methodologies
Set the best foundations for growth through innovation.
Inventium’s Foundation Program builds the best possible platform for achieving sustainable growth through innovation. The program focuses on Inventium’s Foundation level elements of innovation: Process, Culture and Capability. Without this foundation in place, sustainable growth through innovation is challenging, risky, and usually unachievable.
Inventium’s Foundation Program will deliver the following outcomes for your organisation:
- A process that allows you to significantly reduce failure rates and increase the speed at which you can bring innovations to market (and do this faster than your competitors).
- A documented world-class, best-practice innovation process that drives both ‘top-down’ and also ‘bottom-up’ innovation throughout the organisation.
- A positive effect on the development of a strong, sustainable innovation culture.
- A process that minimises waste and develops only the best ideas that are aligned with organisational strategy.
- The development of Process Champions in the organisation who will become the ‘guardians’ of the innovation process.
- Enhance the organisational culture so that it is one that is specifically designed to foster and support innovation.
- An accurate, data-based analysis of where your organisation sits in terms of providing a climate for innovation.
- A clear understanding and plan for climate development to ensure an ongoing and sustainable culture for innovation.
- Senior leaders in the organisation will have a strong understanding of what drives innovation and how to best implement world-class drivers.
- The creation of a team of Innovation Champions who have the capability to be high quality facilitators of creativity and innovation in the organisation.
- Innovation Champions from your organisation will be trained in how to put customers at the heart of the innovation process.
- Identification of the top creatives throughout the organisation to form your SuperGroup
- A core group of 50+ employees who have been Inventium-trained in the use of science-based innovation tools
- Identification of the top creatives throughout the organisation to form your SuperGroup.