Want to help us in our mission to Inventiumise work for people everywhere?
If you love learning, are constantly curious, fiercely focused, passionately productive and innately inventive, chances are, you will fit right in with us. Ask any of our team, and we’re confident that they would say that Inventium is one of the best and fastest-moving places they’ve ever worked.
We are continually re-inventing how we work and striving to unleash the potential in our team and our clients. We may be small, but we punch way above our weight in impact. We also have a lot of fun and many laughs while we are doing it. Here’s a taste of what it’s like to be a team member at Inventium, in the words of our current crew.
The best bits
Passion and Purpose
"Everyone, without exception, wants to be here 100%. We set massive goals and hunt them down in a sustainable way."
Flexibility and Freedom
"You have the freedom to bring your own individual strengths to the organisation and are encouraged to be your best self. I feel entirely trusted to manage my workload in a way that works for me and the business."
"You get to work with the brightest, nicest people around. AND you get to help amazing clients everywhere, giving you valuable insights across many diverse organisations."
"Learning a best-practice approach to innovation and being able to immerse yourself in the scientific research that underpins it will be hugely applicable in anything you do in your career. The robustness of the IP makes it is easy to become an advocate."
The challenging bits
"Inventium is the fastest paced organisation I’ve ever worked for. It’s challenging keeping up with new initiatives and the volume of changes that we make. We are continually optimising the business and practicing what we preach."
“As an Inventiologist, you are often travelling on a weekly basis. While this is fun, it’s often tricky to manage your routine and energy”.
“There is responsibility that comes with the freedom of working outside of a traditional hierarchy. Self-management takes a while to adapt to. You need to take charge of your own development.”
Autonomy & Remote Working
“While autonomy is a great thing and I love working remotely, keeping connected with the team is something that you have to actively work on”.
We are looking for an awesome…
Sorry! We don’t have any current opportunities to join our team.
But… if you think you could be our next super savvy Inventiologist, add yourself to our invent-e-community. We’ll always share opportunities there and via our Linkedin first, so if something right up your alley pops up, please apply!
What we look for in new team members
We take recruitment very, very seriously and view it as a two-way street. Critical to our process is making sure that you get an accurate preview of both the job and the organisation. Aside from role-based skills, there are a number of core traits we look for to ensure that new team members will really thrive at Inventium. Here are just a few:
- You love to learn – We are all passionate about research and are constantly looking for ways to build breadth and depth of knowledge.
- You are resilient – Constant change means that you’ll need to be able to recover quickly from setbacks and most importantly, learn from failures.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously – People with egos or those who need a hierarchy to feel progress won’t thrive in our team.
- You are passionate – About innovation, change, focus, productivity and taking a science-based approach to improving these. You are also passionate about the success of our clients and helping anyone, anywhere!
- You are highly self-sufficient and conscientious – we are a close team, however working remotely and highly flexibly means that you will need to Be Your Own Boss. This means being trusted to work independently, being able to solve your own challenges, asking better questions, adopting productivity techniques to work smarter, and always doing what you say you will.
- You closely align with our values – this is something that we will explore together throughout our recruitment process.