Innovation was identified as a key strategy for driving growth at Allens. Inventium was tasked with igniting innovation throughout the organisation, achieving alignment and building capability.
What we did
- To facilitate leadership buy-in and partner engagement, Inventium presented at a partners’ conference on the topic of how to better connect with clients through innovation.
- Allens was guided through Inventium’s process, training Innovation Champions at all levels within the firm and providing an important framework for managing future client challenges.
- Trained and mentored Innovation Champions in running experiments to quickly and cheaply test potential ideas.
- Inventium presented at Allens’ General Counsel Roundtables all around Australia to the firm’s clients, speaking about the importance of innovation and how to get better at it.
- Inventium’s Innovation Program has taken the guess work out of innovation, providing a practical framework for Allens to continue to run Ideation and Shortlisting labs – a process that it hopes to bring to its clients to better solve their problems in the future.
- Since working with Inventium, Allens has taken its innovation learnings and applied them to more than 20 client presentations and has engaged with 48 clients through Inventium’s General Counsel Forum.
- In addition to this, on a day-to-day basis, 380 employees participate in the firm’s online innovation community and two dedicated workgroups continue to progress the best ideas that were surfaced in Inventium’s Ideation Labs.
- Inventium’s work has provided Allens with a practical framework for bringing innovation to its continually evolving client services.