Bring structure, a shared understanding, and capability to innovate to the firm in order to drive growth.
What we did for CLayton Utz
Inventium developed and delivered a comprehensive capability building program designed to dramatically increase internal innovation clarity and skill and to get quick runs on the board. As part of this, Inventium:
- Ran several workshops with all partners across the firm to educate them on the what and how of innovation.
- Delivered innovation capability building to 55 Innovation Champions, a number that continues to grow every quarter.
- Lead an “Invention” project on a specific challenge, whereby we identified three breakthrough opportunities for innovation, generated 60+ ideas for their biggest challenge, ran two experiments, and are now providing mentoring to the Innovation Champions in designing further experiments and analysing results.
- Aligned the partner group on the importance of innovation and how to get better at it. Inventium’s Ignition workshops delivered a shared understanding and purpose for innovation.
- Through one of the firm’s first experiments that Inventium helped to lead, the firm made a significant sale through its work on addressing a real client frustration.
- The firm now has a clear and deliberate approach to coming up with solutions to problems, then testing ideas in a rigorous way without spending much time, money, or effort.
- Significantly increased firm-wide engagement in innovation.
- Generated over 90 ideas to one of the specific Innovation Missions Inventium worked on, of which five of those ideas are now in experimentation.