Rachel Botsman is a world renowned expert on technology and trust, and the author of bestselling books “Who Can You Trust?” and “What’s Mine Is Yours”.
Rachel is a lecturer at Oxford University and has been recognised as one of the “Most Creative People in Business” by Fast Company and as one of the 50 most influential management thinkers in the world.
We cover a lot of ground in this conversation, including:
- Why Rachel never sleeps near her phone
- “Big stride days” and how to have one
- How the weather effects her productivity
- Her unusual but very awesome way of crafting presentations
- How Rachel hit a ridiculously tight book deadline
- Why she finishes her day midway through writing a paragraph
- Her one minute mindfulness routine
- Rachel’s “tips” to make it easier to say no
And a whole lot more.
You can find Rachel on Twitter and Linkedin at @Rachelbotsman and via her website.