The ‘Building Innovation Fundamentals’ program is designed to introduce you to innovation and equip you with critical tools to work through a best-practice process for innovation. You will learn science-based tools to ensure your customer is always at the heart of your innovation efforts.
The program is delivered 100% virtually, meaning people can join from any location. This is combined with a collection of digital resources including videos, downloadable templates and webinar recordings.
The program is made up of four training modules, all structured around Inventium’s Best-Practice Innovation Process.”
The program training modules include:
- The Core Program Module: INNOVATION 101 – a two-hour webinar that provides an overview of the what, why and how of innovation and equips the team with fundamental innovation tools.
- Module 1: IDENTIFYING CUSTOMER-DRIVEN INNOVATION OPPORTUNITIES (one hour webinar)
- Module 2: YOUR CREATIVITY TOOLKIT (one hour webinar)
- Module 3: HOW TO DE-RISK IDEAS THROUGH EXPERIMENTATION (one hour webinar)
After attending this program, you will be able to:
- Describe what innovation means – in practical terms.
- Understand the different types of innovation and where efforts should be focussed for maximum impact.
- Understand the true definition of Disruptive Innovation and the process of disruption.
- Understand what a best-practice innovation process looks like, common pitfalls, and the most important elements of the process.
- Understand how to be truly customer-focused when it comes to innovation.
- Understand how to practically apply ‘Jobs-to-be-Done’ Theory to identify rich, customer-focused innovation opportunities.
- A toolbox to generate breakthrough solutions to innovation challenges.
- Increase productivity and output of meetings/workshops where creative thinking is required.
- Increase the quality of solutions that you generate for challenges and opportunities.
- Understand how to de-risk ideas through experimentation.
- Understand how to test customer behaviour rather than intentions.
- Understand how and when to use an MVP.
Kick-off for this program is September 12, 2022. If you can’t attend our live kick-off webinar from 10:00am-12:00pm AEST, don’t worry, we will provide you with a recording. However, your live attendance is preferred to optimise engagement and allow time for questions.
Note: Participant numbers are limited to 50 for this program. Purchase a ticket now to secure your spot for our next cohort.
September 12, 10AM-12PM
September 19, 10AM-11AM
September 26, 10AM-11AM
October 4, 10AM-11AM