Thank God It’s Monday: How to create the best place to work in the universe

$59.00

GST Included
According to research, only 15% of employees are fully engaged, which means the other 85% are just rocking up to do their job, get a pay cheque, and go home. Yet to thrive as an organisation, having happy, enthusiastic, and productive staff is critical for success.
Where did organisations get it so wrong? Why do most people hate Mondays? And what what do leaders need to do to create the best place to work in the universe post-COVID?
Hear from Organisational Psychologists Charlotte Rush and Dr Amantha Imber, Founder of Inventium, who attracted global attention by being the first CEO in Australia to introduce unlimited paid leave and is now one of the few companies in Australia embracing the four day work week. Amantha and Charlotte will share some of the insights gained from Inventium’s headline-grabbing practices.
We will cover:
  • What unlimited paid leave really like and why we decided to scrap it after three years
  • What happened when we “fired” all our managers
  • How we approach feedback and performance reviews when no one has a manager
  • Why we pay people to leave
  • How to make the Four Day Week work for you
  • The type of culture you need to build to make these extreme HR practices work in your organisation.
Key takeaways:
  • Practical, science-backed strategies on how to create a group of truly energised staff
  • Counter-intuitive methods to keep people fully engaged
  • The key ingredients required to create the best workplace in the universe.

Event Details

Date: August 18, 2021

Start time: 07:45 a.m.

End time: 08:45 a.m.

Venue: Melbourne (AEST) time via Zoom

Phone: (03) 9018 7455

Email: [email protected]

You may also like…