In our very last masterclass for the year, organisational psychologists Dr. Amantha Imber and Charlotte Rush will delve into the latest science on how you can significantly improve your decision-making prowess. You will learn:
* The optimal time of day to make decisions
* How to future-proof your decisions
* How what we eat impacts the decisions we make
* How emotions can kill your ability to make good decisions – and what to do about it
* The types of decisions you need to avoid
* How to allocate an appropriate amount of time to your decision-making
* And more!
We promise you will leave with a stack of super-practical strategies to make much better decisions. And there will be time for Q&A too, so bring along any questions that you might have.
The only decision to make right now is whether to book a spot in this masterclass. (Hint: you should).