The Workday Reinvention Program is the ultimate way to boost productivity and wellbeing for knowledge workers. And by increasing productivity and wellbeing, you will be able to get more (and better) work done in less time, feel happier and more engaged, and ultimately thrive in this time of stress and uncertainty.
The Workday Reinvention Program is designed to transform the way you approach work. Among other things, this program will cover:
- How to structure your workday proactively, based on your natural energy levels and brain power
- The simple strategy that will let you win back at least two hours in every workday
- How to achieve the ultimate email and meeting efficiency
- The Minimum Effective Dose required for a break that re-energises you
- How to eliminate digital distractions so you can get your best work done
- Why the traditional to-do list is killing your productivity, and what to use instead
- The three key ingredients that make up the perfect lunch break (that leaves you fully re-charged for the afternoon)
- Creating the optimal way to start your work day using micro-habits
- How to manufacture the perfect end to every workday
- Batching your ‘worry-time’ to reduce stress
- How to remove all those little irritating things that continually zap your energy
- And much, much more.
Based on our latest cohort and data from over 250 participants who have participated in the program during the last few months, this is what you can expect to achieve in just five weeks:
- 23% increase in productivity
- 10% increase in engagement
- 22% increase in job satisfaction
- 23% increase in energy levels
- 14% reduction in stress levels.
The five-week program is delivered 100% virtually. Delivery consists of two live webinars, as well as a weekly pack delivered by e-mail which includes instructions, downloadable toolkit cards, templates, and video content. Overall time commitment = approximately 2.5 hours per person over the five-week program.
Kick off for this program is 27 July 2020. If you can’t attend our live kick-off webinar, we can provide you with a recording.