Virtual meetings have always been a challenge. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has meant that now, we need them more than ever. And unfortunately, most of us are not adept at navigating the unique challenges that the virtual world presents us. But with unique challenges, comes unique solutions.
We recently held a hugely popular webinar on ‘How to make virtual meetings’ not suck to help solve this exact issue. Off the back of its success, we’ve put together this INVENTeKIT to help us enable everyone, everywhere to not suffer from yet another snore fest virtual meeting. Best of all, it’s all electronic, so you can download it and get started straight away.
This kit contains:
- A video recording of the hugely popular ‘How to make virtual meetings not suck’ webinar, hosted by Inventium’s Founder Dr Amantha Imber, and Inventiologist Charlotte Rush;
- The accompanying slide deck to the webinar;
- An editable meeting agenda template;
- A cheat sheet for virtual meeting ice-breaker activities;
- A detailed facilitator checklist designed to optimise your meetings;
- A guidebook to the eight best strategies you can use to make your virtual meetings not suck.
- The new rules and social norms to help govern virtual meetings;
- Techniques for moving participants from a passive to active role in virtual workshops;
- How to use “hooks” to capture people’s attention in webinars and other virtual training sessions;
- Amantha and Charlotte’s personal favourite tools to get people engaged in virtual meetings;
- A bunch more practical, evidence-backed tools that will lead to predictably better outcomes for your daily virtual meetings.